Please be aware: Due to Royal Mail strike action on the 30/09/22 & 01/10/22 there could be a delay receiving your order. For more information visit, Royal Mail.
Part No: VC-SDFI0000000
The Victron Filax 2 has been designed to switch sensitive loads, such as computers or modern entertainment equipment from one AC source to another. The main power source is typically the mains, a generator... Read more
The Victron Filax 2 has been designed to switch sensitive loads, such as computers or modern entertainment equipment from one AC source to another. The main power source is typically the mains, a generator or shore power. The alternative power source is typically an inverter. This Victron transfer switch features a switching time of 16 milliseconds, which allows sensitive loads to continue to operate without disruption. The Filax is an ultra-fast open transition (break before make) transfer switch.
Please Note: The Filax is not intended to supply high power household equipment like washing machines or electric motors.
1. Install the Filax in a dry, well-ventilated area.
2. The input cables from the generator/mains, the inverter and the output cables to the appliances should be connected according to the wiring diagram.
3. If a load of less than 850 Watts is connected, then the wire bridges should be removed.
4. The frequency (50Hz or 60Hz) is set with a jumper. 50Hz no jumper placed. 60Hz jumper placed (see photo) If the jumper is not set for the frequency the voltage switching threshold levels will be incorrect.
5. Both inputs must be protected against current levels higher than 16 amps.
6. The front of the casing is attached using the four supplied screws.
7. The Filax is now ready for use.
|Approvals||Safety: EN 60335-1 & EN 60335-2-29. Emission / Immunity: EN 55014-1, EN 55014-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-2 & EN 61000-6-1|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to +50°C|
|Voltage||110V/50Hz, 120V/60Hz, 230V/50Hz & 240V/60Hz|
|Protection Rating||IP 65|
|Depth||120mm Excluding Connections|
Sign up for the latest offers, product news, technical advice and more.