Your browser version is not officially supported, and you may experience a degraded service. Please upgrade your browser.
We are still delivering orders and offering click and collect, please read our COVID-19 update for more information.
x

LED Bulbs

Light Emitting Diodes (LED) are bulbs without a filament that have low power consumption and a long life span. LED bulbs use up to 90% of the energy provided in the generation of light, while some incandescent light bulbs only use around 20% of the electric current for production of light where the other 80% of the energy is wasted as heat. LED's have a lifespan of up to 70,000 hours which is extremely high when compared to standard incandescent bulbs, which only have a lifespan of around 1,000 hours. So once you install an LED bulb you won't have to worry about replacing the bulbs for a very long time. Another big advantage of an LED is that they do not have a filament so they are a lot less vulnerable to vibrations, which makes them ideal for boating. LED bulbs come with a variety of contact fittings, here is what we offer: G4 -Two pin bulb, 4mm distance between pins BA9s - Single contact, 9mm diameter base, 2 bayonet fittings BA15s - Single contact, 15mm diameter base, 2 bayonet fittings BA15d- Double contact, 15mm diameter base, 2 bayonet fittings BAY15d - Double contact, 15mm diameter base, 2 offset bayonet fittings Festoon Bulbs - Double ended bul

Light Emitting Diodes (LED) are bulbs without a filament that have low power consumption and a long life span. LED bulbs use up to 90% of the energy provided in the generation of light, while some incandescent light bulbs only use around 20% of the electric current for production of light where the other 80% of the energy is wasted as heat. LED's have a lifespan of up to 70,000 hours which is extremely...

Read more

Category

Filter by

 

Get offers in your inbox

Sign up for the latest offers, product news, technical advice and more.

By submitting your details you consent to our Privacy Policy.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.