Part No: VC-BAM010700000
The Victron BMV-700 battery gauge displays a wide range of statistics and information about your battery, and can be mounted in the dashboard. It also offers the option to monitor your battery through... Read more
The Victron BMV-700 battery gauge displays a wide range of statistics and information about your battery, and can be mounted in the dashboard. It also offers the option to monitor your battery through a smartphone app (requires a Bluetooth dongle and compatible Apple / Android device). The battery monitor is supplied with a mounting bezel and a 500 amp shunt, as well as connecting cables and screws.
The gauge is easy to install with just two connecting cables and can be programmed easily through the gauge or through the smartphone app.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10,000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6.5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0.01A)
- Low current consumption: 2.9Ah per month (4mA) @ 12V and 2.2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
Please watch the following short videos for help in installing and setting up the Victron BMV-700 battery monitor.
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +50°C (-40°F to 120°F)|
|Supplied With||Ammeter and Mounting bezel|
|Voltage||6.5V - 95V|
|Cut Out Size||52mm / 2"|
|Diameter||Gauge: 63mm (2-1/2"), Body: 52mm (2")|
Sign up for the latest offers, product news, technical advice and more.