Part No: 109915
This Morris MEG antifreeze protects the engine from frost damage to -34°C and ice damage to -50°C (at 50% of total coolant volume). This antifreeze also provides excellent protection against rust and... Read more
This Morris MEG antifreeze protects the engine from frost damage to -34°C and ice damage to -50°C (at 50% of total coolant volume). This antifreeze also provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion in the cooling system, as such it is recommended for use all year round. This mono-ethylene glycol (MEG) based antifreeze meets British Standard: BS6580:2010.
The Morris antifreeze is suitable for most diesel and petrol engine cooling systems found in boats, cars, vans, trucks and agricultural equipment.
Morris MEG Antifreeze Features & Benefits:
- Prevents rust or corrosion from taking place with any metals in the engine cooling system, resulting in a longer life of system components.
- Does not form sediment, precipitate additives or form gels.
- No adverse effects on rubber hoses or gasket materials and will not cause leaks.
- Lasts up to 2 years in service, when a 50% solution is maintained.
- Does not form harmful foam inside the system.
- Compatible with all good quality ethylene glycol antifreeze
- Nitrite, amine and phosphate (NAP) free.
Please Note: Always check the manufacturer handbook or seek technical advice in case an alternative antifreeze is required.
|Approvals||Meets British Standard BS6580:2010 Requirements|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Unit of Sale||5 Litres|
|Construction||Mono-Ethylene Glycol (MEG) Based|
|Suitability||Most Diesel & Petrol Engine Cooling Systems in Boats, Cars, Vans, Trucks & Agricultural Equipment|
Sign up for the latest offers, product news, technical advice and more.