Part No: 603835
DriveForce lubricating oil with a viscosity grade of 32. The oil is designed specifically to protect hydraulic systems from heat and wear problems, to reduce corrosion in moving parts. It also protects... Read more
DriveForce lubricating oil with a viscosity grade of 32. The oil is designed specifically to protect hydraulic systems from heat and wear problems, to reduce corrosion in moving parts. It also protects against oxidation and has a rust treatment to negate the effects of water contamination. An anti-foam treatment reduces the amount of foaming cause by agitation and the oil also has a good demulsibility rating. The oil is developed with advanced chemistry which gives high filterability and thermal stability.
All these features result in a reliable hydraulic steering system for the user. The added protection to the steering components should result in fewer maintenance costs and there should also be a longer service between filter or fluid replacement.
The additive treatment in this ISO 32 oil is consistent with the following specifications:
- Vickers Product, Eaton Brochure 694 (formerly Vickers 1-286-S, M-2950-S)
- Parker Denison HF-0 (formerly Denison HF-1, HF-2, HF-0)
- ISO 11158 (replaced AFNOR specs)
- MAG IAS, LLC (formerly Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69 and P-70)
- DIN 51524, part 3 General Motors LS 2 LH series
- Poclain Hydraulics Installation Guide Hydraulic Motors 15/12/2010 HV category.
Unit of Sale: 5 Litre
|Unit of Sale||5 Litres|
Sign up for the latest offers, product news, technical advice and more.