Clamp-Aid end guards and T-Bolt covers are designed specifically for worm gear and T-Bolt hose clamps, therefore they do not fall off, are easy to put on and stand up exceptionally well to abuse, heat, chemicals, fuels etc. Clamp-aid products and packaging are manufactured and assembled in the USA.
Clamp-Aid end guards and T-Bolt covers:
- Easily slide over the end of a hose clamp band and T-bolt studs protecting you from cuts.
- Add a finished and professional look to your work.
- Can easily be cut for shorter bands or bolts.
- Can withstand temperatures up to 266°F (average marine and automotive engine compartments rarely exceed 190°F).
- Can stretch to accommodate larger clamps.
- Are available in 7 colours.
- Are made from a flexible and strong hi-tech plastic. (Which allows Clamp-Aid end guards and T-bolt covers to stretch for larger clamps and yet remain rigid enough so they are easy to put on).
- Protect other hoses and nearby objects from chafing and damage.
- Float flat on water.
Clamp-Aid end guards were originally designed for boats. Hose clamps can be found everywhere on boats, engines, generators, raw and fresh water plumbing, fuel manifolds, through hulls, holding tanks (where you definitely do not want to get cut), waste lines, under sinks, even under your bed. When on the water boats and Yachts are almost always in motion, which makes bumping into things a lot more likely. The last thing you want to do on your weekend trip is cut yourself reaching under the sink for a towel, or in the engine room, or anywhere for that matter. If you happen to drop one they float flat on the water, which makes them easy to retrieve and they won’t get sucked through your bilge pump filter and clog the pump.
Clamp-Aid end guards are available in 7 different colours, which can be used to dress up your engine and / or to identify different hoses. For example:
- Red: Petrol lines
- Yellow: Diesel lines
- Blue: Fresh water
- Green: Raw water
- Black: Sewage lines
- Grey: Grey water
Clamp-Aid end guards are currently being used by many boatyards, marine mechanics, boat manufacturers, and companies that manufacture boat and yacht components. As a matter of fact Clamp-Aid brand end guards can be found on at least 1,200 new boats every month.